The above position now exists within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit a self-motivated and goal driven individual to work from our Eastern Cape Provincial Head Office in Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate will be a key member of the DA’s Legislature Team and will report directly to the Caucus Chief of Staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing effective and efficient receptionist and secretarial services to the members of the caucus.
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Matric or relevant qualification advantageous
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Sage accounting system
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work under pressure
- A commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the DA
- Outcomes-orientated, not simply task orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- An ability to work effectively and energetically around a demanding work schedule
- Prepared to work long and irregular hours
- Systematic, comprehensive and displaying excellent attention to detail
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your completed application form, copy of your ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter
email@example.com to be employed by the Democratic Alliance to Wisal Cornelius, Democratic Alliance, Federal Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: (021) 465-1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your
application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or
undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.