The above position now exists within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit a self-motivated and goal driven individual at our Eastern Cape Legislature Office. The successful candidate will be a key member of our DA’s Legislature Team and will report directly to Provincial Finance Manager with an indirect reporting line to the Provincial Managing Director and Chief Whip.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing bookkeeping and financial administrative assistance to the Eastern Cape Legislature Caucus and Provincial Finance Manager
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Matric or relevant qualification advantageou
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Sage accounting system
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work under pressure
- A commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the D
- Outcomes-orientated, not simply task orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- An ability to work effectively and energetically around a demanding work schedule
- Prepared to work long and irregular hours
- Systematic, comprehensive and displaying excellent attention to detail
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your
completed application form, copy of your ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter
motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance to Wisal Cornelius, Democratic Alliance, Federal Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: (021) 465-1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your
application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or
undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.