The above position now exists within the Democratic Alliance. The successful candidate will report directly to the Employee Relations Manager, with an indirect reporting line to the Director: Human Resources Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Investigating, preparing and initiating all disciplinary and incapacity cases in the
DA, in line with our policies and relevant legislation
- Submission of investigation reports based on investigations done
- Providing line management with advice in respect of disciplinary matters
- Compilation of an employment equity plan and report
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Detailed understanding of the Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of
Employment Act, Employment Equity Act and the Occupational Health and Safety
- Previous experience in dealing with industrial relations matters essential
- Tertiary qualification in HR advantageous
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in more than one language advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Systematic, comprehensive and displaying excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Prepared to work long and irregular hours
- Produce accurate, high quality work in line with the standards required
- Must be neat, meticulous and insist on excellence
- Must be a team player
- Outcomes-orientated, not simply task-orientated
- Applicants MUST be in possession of a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for daily use
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your completed application form, copy of ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance a certified copy of your driver’s license, where applicable to Wisal Cornelius, Democratic Alliance, Federal Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: 021 465 1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or email: email@example.com.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.