The above position now exists within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit self-motivated and goal driven individuals at our Provincial Head Office based in Eastern Cape. The successful candidate will report directly to the Group Campaign Coordinator and with an indirect reporting line to the Provincial Campaign Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:.
- Assisting the Unit Campaign Organisers to build the field campaign infrastructure the DA needs to achieve its objectives in 2019
- Providing Community Teams with the required logistical support to facilitate their
- Providing assistance for constituency and Ward report back meetings
- Providing any other assistance with campaigns and events
- Provide the logistical assistance and enabling support that Teams need to contact
voters with a view to, in this order: build relationships with voters, understand their
issues, register new DA supporters, persuade voters to support the DA, mobilize DA supporters to turn out to vote, and run community events.
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements
- A commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the DA
- Proven leadership skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships within the Party
- The preferred candidate must be completely outcomes orientated and not simply task orientated
- Ability to build trust and relationships within a community
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proven record of initiative and problem solving.
- The ability to apply sound political judgment and the ability to identify key issues
relevant to communities
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in more than one language
- Computer literacy is essential
- An ability to work effectively and energetically around a demanding work schedule
- Willing to work long and irregular hours
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your completed application form, copy of ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance a certified copy of your driver’s license, where applicable to Ashleigh Brooks, Democratic Alliance, Federal
Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: (021) 465 1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.