The above positions now exist within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit self-motivated and goal driven individuals at our Contact Centre based in Cape Town. The successful candidates will report directly to the Senior Monitor: Radio Monitoring, Manager: Radio Monitoring and Manager: Radio Monitoring, opposition Research and Intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:.
- Monitoring set radio stations on a shift basis
- Logging data, live while listening
- Identifying issues discussed on the station
- Becoming an expert on the station and its programmes
- Liaising with the Senior Monitor on discussion topics
- To be responsible for workspace and assests
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for politics and current affairs
- Fluent in English and/or Afrikaans
- Report-writing skills advantageous
- A team player who takes initiative
- Ability to work fast, accurately and creatively under tight deadlines
- Basic computer literacy essential
- A commitment and knowledge of the principles, policies and programme of action of the Democratic Alliance
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Systematic and comprehensive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starting and innovative
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your completed application form, copy of ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance a certified copy of your driver’s license, where applicable to Corlia Pretorius, Democratic Alliance, Western Cape Provincial Head Office, PO Box 273, Cape Town, 8000.Tel No: (021) 481-4300, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.