The above position now exist within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit a self-motivated and goal driven individual at our Contact Centre based in Cape Town. The successful candidate will report directly to the Radio Monitoring Manager with an indirect reporting line to the Manager: Radio Monitoring & Opposition Research/Intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:.
- Overseeing administration of the Provincial radio monitoring
- Coordinating the Provincial radio calendar and database
- Maintaining up to date radio grids for the Province
- Overseeing the asset management system and security
- Assists with any ad hoc requests from the Provincial RROR Coordinator and Manager Radio Monitoring
- Analysing data and submit reports timeously
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for politics and current affairs
- Fluent in English and one of following languages: isiXhosa or Afrikaans
- Exceptional organizational and reporting skills
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility
- A team player who takes initiative
- Ability to work fast, accurately and creatively under tight deadlines
- Strong literacy in Microsoft Office Programmes including data management
- A commitment and knowledge of the principles, policies and programme of action of the Democratic Alliance
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Systematic and comprehensive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prepared to work long and irregular hours
- Self-starting and innovative
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your completed application form, copy of ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance a certified copy of your driver’s license, where applicable to Corlia Pretorius, Democratic Alliance, Western Cape Provincial Head Office, PO Box 273, Cape Town, 8000.Tel No: (021) 481-4300, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.