The DA wishes to appoint a dynamic, self-motivated and goal driven individual, who will be based at our Provincial Office in KwaZulu-Natal. The successful candidate will report to the Provincial Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the Party’s election campaign strategy in the province
- Establishing and maintaining campaign structure
- Planning and implementing a programme of ongoing voter interaction and persuasion
- Ensuring clear internal communication
- Managing and monitoring the rollout of By-Elections
- Leading and managing the Constituency Coordinators in consultation with Political
- Leadership to maximize the DA’s vote in the province
Prospective applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant qualification or experience in management
- Experience in logistics required
- Computer literacy essential, particularly MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in more than one language advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the Party
- Ability to identify key issues relevant to communities and guide staff in innovative campaign ideas to drive these issues
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members to always strive to exceed
- Proven record of initiative, problem solving, and the ability to recognize and implement improvements to systems
- Ability to work fast, accurately and creatively under tight timelines
- Systematic, comprehensive and displaying excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the Democratic Alliance
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Prepared to work long and irregular hours
- Outcomes-orientated, not simply task-orientated
- Applicants MUST be in possession of a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for daily use
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your
completed application form, copy of your ID and driver’s licence, CV and 1 page cover
letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance to to Evon
Pillay, Democratic Alliance, KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Head Office, PO Box 2576, Mount
Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal 4301. Tel No: (031) 263 0351, Fax No: (031) 263 3356 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date please consider your
application unsuccessful. The Party reserves the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or
undergo any health- related tests, in order to be shortlisted.