The above position now exists within the Democratic Alliance. The DA is looking to recruit a self-motivated and goal driven individual in the Eastern Cape. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Provincial Operational Team and will report directly to the Provincial Support Services Manager with an indirect reporting line to the Provincial Managing Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:.
- To provide administrative and logistical support to the political structures (branches and constituencies) designated to them
- To ensure the designated political structures are properly administered and fully
supported to effectively execute their statutory duties to the party
- To provide the support necessary to ensure that branches are fully operational entities within the Party
- To capture information on the party’s databases
- To provide administrative assistance in terms of statutory Obligations, Candidate
Selection Procedures and PPAS
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A commitment to the principles, policies and programme of action of the DA
- Proven leadership skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships within the Party
- The preferred candidate must be completely outcomes orientated and not simply task orientated
- Ability to build trust and relationships within the Corporate Governance Directorate
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proven record of initiative, problem solving, and the ability to recognize and implement improvements to systems
- Experience in project and financial management preferable
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in more than one language
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Office Suite
- An ability to work effectively and energetically around a demanding work schedule
- Willing to work long and irregular hours
Should you meet the above requirements and be interested, kindly forward your
completed application form, copy of ID, 2 page CV and 1 page cover letter motivating why you wish to be employed by the Democratic Alliance a certified copy of your driver’s license, where applicable to Ashleigh Brooks, Democratic Alliance, Federal Head Office, PO Box 1475, Cape Town, 8000. Tel No: (021) 465 1431, Fax No: 086 461 5105 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that any application received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Please also note that we reserve the right not to make any appointments.
Kindly further note that the Party will not require applicants to pay any amount or undergo any health-related tests, in order to be shortlisted.