Do you have a privacy complaint or POPI complaint?
Complain about spam calls and messages
Complain about how your personal information was processed
If you have a complaint about the way our organisation has processed your personal information – complain here. For example, if they:
- hold information about you that’s wrong,
- held it for too long,
- lost it or failed to secure it,
- transferred it across a border,
- gave it to someone else,
- used it for a purpose other than the one you gave it to them for.
Complain about accessing information (PAIA)
If you have a complaint about accessing information – whether it’s information:
- someone else has accessed about you, or
- information you’ve asked for from a public or private body
Concerns about cookies